Respect for your privacy is of utmost importance to us:
Please also read GoSpark’s Terms of Service (“Terms”), which describes the terms under which you use our Services.
Information We Collect:
GoSpark receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information You Provide
- Your Account Information: You provide your mobile phone number and email address to create a GoSpark account. You may also add other information to your account, such as a profile name, gender, and date of birth, profile picture, and email address.
- Customer Support: You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage and Log Information: We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information: If you pay for Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from app stores or other third parties processing your payment.
- Device and Connection Information: We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers.
- Third-Party Providers: We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to offer our services, provide our infrastructure, process payments, help us understand how people use our Services, and market our Services. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
- Third-Party Services: We allow you to use our Services in connection with third-party services. If you use our Services with such third-party services, we may receive information about you from them. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Our Services: We operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We understand how people use our Services, and analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Safety and Security: We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Communications About Our Services: We communicate with you about our Services and features and let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates. We may provide you marketing for our Services and those of our other related companies.
- Commercial Messaging: We will allow you and third parties, like businesses, to communicate with each other using GoSpark, such as promotions, notifications, product and service updates, and marketing. Messages you may receive containing marketing could include an offer for something that might interest you. We do not want you to have a spammy experience;
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Account Information: Your phone number, profile name and photo, shall only be available to GoSpark and our partners and third party providers.
- Third-Party Providers: We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
Managing Your Information
If you would like to manage or change your information, we allow you to do that through the following tools:
- Changing Your Mobile Phone Number, Email address, Profile Name and Picture: You must change your mobile phone number using our in-app edit profile. You can also change your profile name, email address and profile picture.
- Deleting Your GoSpark Account: You may delete your GoSpark account at any time by uninstalling the app from your device. Any non-activity on your account for a period of 30 days or more can also lead to deleting of your account. You can request deleting of your account with immediate effect by writing to us on [email protected] or writing to us through the contact us section of www.gospark.pk. Be mindful that if you only delete our App from your device without requesting for a delete facility by writing to us, your information may be stored with us for a longer period. Please remember that when you delete your account, it does not affect the information other partners have relating to you.
Law and Protection
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, GoSpark, or others.
Updates to Our Policy
Intellectual Property Policy
GOSPARK ("GoSpark," "our," "we," or "us") is committed to helping people and organizations protect their intellectual property rights. Our users agree to our Terms of Service ("Terms") by installing, accessing, or using our apps, services, features, software, or website (together, "Services"). Our Terms do not allow our users to violate someone else's intellectual property rights when using our Services, including their copyrights and trademarks.